Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Loathing of this Prison EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Loathing of this Prison EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Loathing of this Prison EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Loathing of this Prison EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Loathing of this Prison EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Loathing of this Prison EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Loathing of this Prison EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Loathing of this Prison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naesala
Adult
Adult

Loathing of this Prison Empty
PostSubject: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 am

Naesala sat in his throne, his legs we're crossed and his head was resting on his wrist, "How I hate this place, this digital prison, I feel trapped." he said, his wings spreading, "Once the conquest begins, I will be freed, and I will be happier then ever." he said, looking around the dark room as someone stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Machinedramon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:56 am

The gigantic metal dragon with many weapons all over his body stepped into the throne room. "Ah, but yes Naesala-sama. When the time comes you will be king of the human world!" Machinedramon replied. He then lowered his head in a bow. After he raised his head, Machinedramon asked; "I also have an idea that I'd like to share with you. It may increase are number of troops.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:04 am

"Ahhh my faithful Machinedramon, the one thing that keep's me sane, you may rise, what is you're plan?" he asked, his wings retracting, "Given you're latest success I expect great things from you." he said, a smirk cracking on his face.
Back to top Go down
Machinedramon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:18 am

"Thank you, sir." Machinedramon replied. "As your know, when a digimon is defeated they revert into a digiegg. When they are reverted, they usually don't remember anything about their past life. We can use that to our advantage." The silver dragon cleared his thraot. "We could kill many digimon, and bring their eggs here, raise them as warriors to follow your orders as the king you are."
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 am

Naesala stood suddenly, his wings extending around the room, "A wondrous Idea my friend!" he said gladly, "With that we can use tell them they live to serve me, King Naesala, Lord of Total Darkness!" he said, black lightning falling around him, "I haven't exercised my power in awhile, I shall join you." he said, walking down next to Machinedramon, "Let's go." he said, opening a huge stone door with a flick of his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Machinedramon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:26 am

"Yes, Naesala-sama." The large metal dragon said. Step by step Machinedramon followed his leader into the gate. They were going to destory many lives, hopes, dreams, and lifestyles of many digimon.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:49 am

"I have an idea though, before anything, target the virus types, they will add great numbers as shock troopers for our cause, leave the others to get stronger, then we will train out troops by cutting them down, then converting them to our side, the plan is fool proof." he said, taking off at high speeds, he said, he was off to find some particularly strong viruses.
Back to top Go down
Machinedramon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 am

Machinedramon laughed a demonic laugh. "Nice one, boss!" He replied. Suddenly, Naesala began to go off at high speeds. and so, Machinedramon decided to do the same. It began to start of his giga pack[Pretty much a Giant Jet Pack] and around 5 seconds it blasted the metal dragon at high speeds as well. Causing him to right behind his general, Naesala.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am

"Alright, you search the ocean and waters, I shall search the forest." he said, drawing to the left as he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loathing of this Prison   Loathing of this Prison Empty

Back to top Go down

Loathing of this Prison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Special RP Places[Temporary] :: Naesala's Fortress of Darkness-
Jump to: