Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Nobody understands... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Nobody understands... EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Nobody understands... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Nobody understands... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Nobody understands... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Nobody understands... EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Nobody understands... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Nobody understands... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Nobody understands... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nobody understands...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

Nobody understands... Empty
PostSubject: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:35 am

"But Connor you've never even tried Lacrose!" Connor's father Patrick insisted. "Dad for the last time! I. Hate. Sports!" Connor turned and ran up the stairs to the tallest building in all of his mansion. Connors Bedroom. He locked the door behind him. His room was filled to the brim with computer screens,wires,video games and other Digital Items. Connor looked out at the City. his father had moved him away from his old town that he loved to this place. He hated it. "nobody understands me but you Keramon" connor said to the tentecale like digimon. "I know the move was hard for you Connor but look on the bright side at least you made friends" connor turned his head to the digimon "there not friends there Co-Workers"
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 am

The doorbell was wrung, outside two figures stood, "Why are we here again Tom?" the one in back said, "To collect the dept from this guy, he should be able to pay, if he doesn't come out, kick down the door." he said, Shizuo took his glasses off, "Alright." he said, throwing his cigarette into a nearby trashcan, "If no one answers the door in 5 minuets, break it down." Tom said, getting impatient.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:39 am

Connors father and brother were off somewhere so Connor was home alone. He heard the door knock from the intercom and saw them on the security camera. "can I help you?" connor asked speaking into the Microphone that was connected to the Speaker at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 am

Tom spoke into the speaker, "We're here to collect a dept from you're father, he owes me a lot of money." he said, "You're dad home?" he asked, "Cause my friend doesn't take kindly to those whom shirk their debt..." he said, Shizuo looking around.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:53 am

Connor sighed "look my dad's not here right now and I'm in a bad mood so why don't you come back tomorrow because if not well....my friend is going to hurt you" He said speaking into the Microphone.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:57 am

Tom looked at Shizuo, who had already torn a vending machine out of the ground, he threw it high enough for Conner to see in the air, before it fell and landed behind him, "You're friend will hurt us? Shizuo will gladly prove you wrong." Tom said, Shizuo tearing a signpost from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 am

Connor looked bored out the window. "Keramon" Connor said. Keramon went up to the window. "Bug Blaster!" He shot a black attack right by the two guys. He made a Enormous crater. "Remind me to get the structual guys later k?" Connor told Keramon.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 am

Shizuo looked at the crater, "Odd, maybe we should head back to -Bukero...." Shizuo said, "This place is really weird." he continued, Tom looked at him, "Yeah, but we still have debts to collect, we'll leave once we get them." he said, the two walking away.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 am

Ziharen was on the roof, he looked into the window, "Heeeello person." he said, a small flame flying around him, "You seem as bored as I used to be, I'm a fellow rich kid, Ziharen Ridgeway, nice to meet you." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:10 am

"Hello" Connor said. "I'm Connor Lannes son of the famous Basketball player Patrick Lannes and yes I'm bored"
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 am

"My parents are billionaires from Venice Italy, they let me roam the world alone for some reason, maybe its my training." he said, the drapes falling apart with little movement from Ziharen, he handed Conner a check for $1000, "Sorry bout the drapes." the flame sprite was flying around his head, "So fun meeting new people."
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:19 am

"Man I wish I was you my father wants me too play sports like him but where I really shine is Computers. I actually found Keramon on the Net and he just sorta came through the screen" He took the check "And no problem with the drapes I never liked them anyways"
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:30 am

"Well, I do have an annoying girl friend, but even she makes my life worth while." he said, "If computers are where you shine, do this, play sports, but sign up as the teams strategist, that way you can study the opponents movements and strategies and figure out how to beat them." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:35 am

"I would but my dad calls those guys the weenies" Connor explained. Keramon had gone over to the fire digimon "I'm keramon" He grinned
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 am

"Your dad isn't easily please able is he?" he asked looking at him, the flame sprite looked like it wanted to speak, "Smokey can't talk, his mouth is sown shut somehow..." he said, sighing, he looked at Conner, "Want me to teach you swordsmanship? It's much more manly then a lot of sports." he said, a blade appearing from his sleeve, he stuck it into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:50 pm

"Nah I'm just waiting for the right time to tell my dad what I really do to stay fit" Connor said "I'm a member of DATS and you do ALOT of running and training when your there and it keeps you fit" Keramon nodded "I even got Keramon to digivolve"
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:15 pm

"Cool." Ziharen said, taking his sword back, the sprite flying outside and a candle hopping in, "You ate my phone data..." he said, the candle nodding "Yup." he said, jumping around happily.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm

(Demimareamon wouldn't eat the data Keramon only does that because Keramon need to eat data to survive other digimon can eat regular stuff)

"Well would you like to come in?" Connor asked
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:46 pm

"Okay..." Ziharen said, jumping into the window, Candlemon looking around, Ziharen and Candlemon both said at the same "Nice house," but Ziharen continued "My girlfriend spends all my money so I can't do much but by the mansion we're in now." he said, laughing, glad Alice didn't hear that, "Don't tell anyone about what I'm gonna say, billionaires swear okay?" he said, looking at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Connor nodded. "Billionare swear" He said. Keramon looked at Candlemon confused.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

"I learned the DATS hack codes, I can hack their classified website, it's pretty easy when you think about it." he said, taking the hack code flash drive from his pocket, "On a disposable computer of course so it can't be traced." he said, Candlemon explaining to Keramon, "Well, mostly billionaires can trust each other, its called a billionaire swear, nifty name." he said, smirking the Candlemon smirk
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Connor went over and grabbed an old LapTop "Here you go" Connor said handing him it.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Ziharen put the flash drive in, then opened the DATS website, "Alright, watch." he said, things flew across the screen barely readable as new pages opened and closed, eventually a page reading classified came up, "See?" he asked, show him.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am

"Interesting" Connor said looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:58 am

Ziharen looked at him, "Anything you want searched?" he asked, looking at him, "Testing records, mission records, the like?" he asked, looking at him, "We have about ten minuets before the DATS catches on." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody understands...   Nobody understands... Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody understands...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: Other Places-
Jump to: