Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Screw tis Shiz EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Screw tis Shiz EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Screw tis Shiz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Screw tis Shiz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Screw tis Shiz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Screw tis Shiz EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Screw tis Shiz EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Screw tis Shiz EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Screw tis Shiz EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Screw tis Shiz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:37 am

Kathleen sat on a broken down bench a high-tech laptop sat beside her. A cigarette in her hand. "You only steal high tech stuff Kat so why did you get that?" He asked. She laughed blowing sour apple scented vapor at him. "It's an electronic one. Their new and cost alot of money. I figured I might as well she if all the buzz about it was true." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:20 am

Two swords clashed directly in front of Kathleen, "Been awhile since we've fought Z." Gincen said, pressing his blade again his opponents, "Yeah, Gincen, not long enough..." Ziharen said, both people, Gincen's eyes we're glowing with Saika's power, Smokey was sighing while he watched the fight, "Hey Gincen there's a girl here, let's move somewhere else..." Ziharen said, Gincen looked around, he looked at Kathleen, "We'll duel another time...." he said, dissapereing, Ziharen nodded, then collapsed from a wound inflicted on him, not by Saika, but by when he was smashed through a wall by it. Smokey flew over to Kathleen, "Please help!" he pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:26 am

Kathleen put the more real looking than anything fake cigarette in her mouth. She stood and walked over tot he guy. She looked behind her. "Jelly get my laptop home. I worked hard for that thing!" She yelled over her shoulder. She picked him up in a firefighter way. She began making her way home. She layed him on a long cardboard box that had been flattened. Kathleen went to grab some towels than used them to stop his bleeding. "Big idiot." She muttered blowing the vapor from the cigarette out through her nose.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:35 am

"Who are you calling an idiot? You're the one who stole that stuff, that's why he was after you." he said, coughing up some blood, "Is this where you live?" he asked, looking around, "And you have an unregistered Digimon." he coughed, the smirked, "You have a computer I could use for a second?" he asked, looking at her closely he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:39 am

Kathleen chuckled. "What is he a cop." She said taking the cigarette from her mouth. She stood up. "I've got five of them." She laughed as she came back with one of her older laptops. She set it down beside him. She pulled her hair back revealing the bandage over her eye. Her little floating Digimon came over and sat on her head. "Why do wear that, you don't need it there." It asked poking at the bandage. "To bad it keeps the hair out of my eye."
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:42 am

Ziharen smirked, he pulled a chip from his pocket, crossing his legs, he started typing, "Let's see....here....there.....yes.....alright I'm in." he said, the screen that was on was the DATS recruitment files, they we're classified, "Ok," he said, he looked at the new recruits page, "What's your name?" he asked, looking at her, "I'm gonna make you're digimon legal without the hassle of visiting that snazzy dressing bastard..." he said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:48 am

Kathleen watched. "What a sweet gesture." She muttered. "My name is Kathleen Ivy," She replied chuckling at the irony of her own name. It meant pure, yet she seemed far from that. Living in a house that was slowly falling apart, with old crappy stuff. She did her best to keep the house together, but it was to hard to steal a couch or a bed.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:59 am

Ziharen entered the name, "This computer is disposable right?" he asked, looking at her, slashing it in half without doing anything, for a kid Ziharen's sword skills surpassed his age greatly, "Now you can't be tracked.....as for you're living arrangements, follow me." he said, "Get anything of mutual worth, You're living with me till you can get a house of you're own." he said, pointing to the rich living area of the city, "I love having billionaire parents...." he said, getting up, Smokey following him.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 am

Kathleen crossed her arms and gave him a cold stare. Mist still rising from the cigarette in her hand. "I just met you and you expect me to follow you. Yea? Well screw that. I'm happy in my nice little house here." Kathleen replied. "It's as good as any house. And I sure as hell don't need your help." Jelly floated from her head. Looking down at her. She stood there firmly refusing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:07 am

Ziharen took out his phone and dialed a number, "Bertram, I'm going to need a ride, a limo with two five star meals, two high end laptops, one moving truck following it, and have it here in......5 minuets." he said, leaning on the door frame, a few seconds later, a Limousin arrived with all such properties, a butler walking over and opening the door, two other butlers began moving anything that looked of value in the small house into the moving truck, "You deserve much better then this as such, no matter what you say I am bringing you to my house." he said, leaning on the side of the Limo.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 am

Connor had walked past when he saw the Limo and everything. "Must be another Rich kid" Connor stared. Keramon who was behind him stared as well "Well I wonder if he has as much computer stuff as you" Connor shrugged. He called his house and about 5 minutes later a purple Limo drove up and picked him up.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:12 am

"Oh bite me!" Kathleen screamed. She walked over and slapped him right across his face. "Give my stuff back! I don't need your help, And I sure as hell don't want it!" Kathleen screamed. "You know what take it. I'll get better stuff!" She yelled. She backed up from him. "And I don't care what you think I deserve. Cause I sure as hell don't want your pity!"
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:20 am

"You think I pity you?" he asked, trying not to laugh, "I don't pity you, I'm doing this cause I haven't done a good deed in awhile, and no, its not cause I like you, my heart belongs to a girl named Alice already living with me..." he said, "Oh and if you don't want to come, I have plenty of stuff already loaded in the truck that you can have, like a new couch, a new bed...." he said, looking at her waiting for her answer, he looked at Bertram, "You made sure Alice didn't follow you right?" he asked, "Uh.....we didn't see him sir." Ziharen sweat-dropped, "I'm gonna get yelled at..." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 am

"Fine I don't care. But keep your bed and keep the couch and whatever you're trying to give me." Was all Kathleen said. That's the last thing she was ever going to say to him. How dare he try to take away what she had left of her parents she never knew. The parents who died before she could walk. There had been pictures of her with them as a child, and that's all she really had. She stood there glaring at him. AS much as she wanted to run up the stair and hide. A picture of the door flashed through her mind. Right on the door that boy was standing by was right on the outside, in clear rusted bold letters it said Ivy. Her family name. Kathleen barely knew this man and already hated him for trying to tear her from the last thing she had left.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:34 am

Ziharen looked at her, snapping his fingers, everything was returned, the five star meal and computer we're placed in the center of the room, along with the couch and T.V. being placed in what was assumed to be the living room, "Fine th-.........Alice is in the car isn't she?" he asked, looking grimly into the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:37 am

Kathleen waited silently for him to leave. Rather impatient to get this crap out of her house. Thinking about the past could wait. As long as he got out of her house. Jelly looked at her softly. "It's okay." She softly whispered. Alice waited in the car tapping her foot. Her Digimon sitting in her lap. She patted it's head.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:46 am

Ziharen got in, "You're gonna poison my coffee right?" he asked, poking Alice on the cheek, Smokey flying into the Limo, a few mins later, the only reminders of him being there we're the things he left there, "So Alice, how much did you pay Bertram?" he asked, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Kathleen
Baby 2
Baby 2

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:07 am

Kathleen shut the door. " Screw this." She muttered opening her back door and pushing the couch out, along with the other stuff. "There isn't anything you can give me that I can't steal0." Kathleen simply said. And neither of the two computers were that hi-tech. She had four that were far better then them. The bed he had given her was thrown out her window. She moved them to bed and the couch he left to the next yard over were many of the dogs lived. Kathleen also gave them the food. "You guys need this more than I do. And I don't want it." She simply said watching them eat the food. The pack had become her closest friends she had. Kathleen sat down and the German Shepard moved and sat down beside her. He layed his head in her lap, and she let the tears fall. She took the bandage off her eye, revealing her one blind eye. She pet the dog. "I hope this stuff helps you out. Cause like I said I don't want his shit."

Alice looked out the back and saw the bed fly from the window. The stuff including the food had all been given to the dogs next door the house. "I didn't pay anything. But it looks like she gave the stuff you gave her to the dogs. She looks pretty upset, I think she's crying." Alice said softly. Suddenly a Digimon block her path of sight.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:12 am

Ziharen looked at her, "I saved her life from Gincen.....and that's how she repays me, well, let's just go home..." he said, Smokey eating the data from the super computer he had placed, he glowed and turned into a.....candle.... "Ok......." he said, the candle jumping up next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Screw tis Shiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Screw tis Shiz   Screw tis Shiz Empty

Back to top Go down

Screw tis Shiz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: The City :: The Run-Downs.-
Jump to: