Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ziharen and Cloudy arrive

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

Ziharen and Cloudy arrive Empty
PostSubject: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Ziharen and the digimon entered the building, the cloud behind him repeatedly spitting more clouds, "Calm down Cloudy, I'm just getting you registered don't worry." he said, the cloud hiding in his hood, "I don't want to be sent back..." the cloud whispered, "Don't worry, so long as I'm by your side I won't let that happen..." he said, looking for the president of the company.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSatsuma
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:05 pm

"Hello." Satsuma said with a serious expression. "Wow, alot of them have been appearing haven't they?" Kudamon chuckled who was sitting around the commander's neck. "Indeed." Commander Satsuma span around in his chair and stopped directly at Ziharen and his partner.
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Cloudy jumped behind Ziharen, who's face lost all emotion, "I'd like to register me and my partner Mokumon as a team." he said, no expression's on his face, Ziharen was normally a nice and cool guy, but he knew the seriousness of losing his childhood friend, "If you refuse, then I'm going with Mokumon to the digital dimension, and you'll get sued for kidnapping." he said, a smug look on his face.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSatsuma
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 am

Kudamon chuckled. "We can easily take him away from you, erase your memory about him and everything about digimon and send you back home." "However" Satsuma added. "We would be happy to have you part of our team." He said smiling. "But...are you sure you have what it takes?"
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 am

Ziharen looked at Mokumon, "Smoke Bomb." he said, smoke clouding the area, Ziharen appeared behind Satsuma with his Ninja-to in his hand and the tip behind his head, "We have what it takes." he said, the blade dissapereing into his sleeve. "So, when do we start?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSatsuma
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:42 am

"Very impressive!" Kudamon said looking back at Ziharen after the smoke disappered. "I can sense that your bond is strong but first, how about we test that in one of our training rooms?" Satsuma said with a smirk. "I'm sure its nothing you can't handle. The room I speak of basicly a simulator or past digimon's date we collected in the past." Kudamon then looked at the commander. "You mean T-room, 5?" The white weale asked. "Yes..." Satsuma said without even looking at Kudamon. "I can already see you have done alot of training youself young man. But don't you think it'd be best for Mokumon to train too?"
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 am

"Well, Mokumon has really only known smoke bomb for awhile....." he said, looking at the cloud, a bright light surrounding him, "I fed him the computer data from my last bounty......didn't realize it would take effect this late...." he said, the cloud turning into a small flame-like creature, "Weird....I'll call you Smokey." he said, the sprite flying around him, "Ok we'll train anywhere." he said.
Back to top Go down
CommanderSatsuma
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Satsuma and his partner didn't seem to phase at all from the Mokumon's evolution. "Alright. Magumi!" He said firmly to a blonde haired girl working at one of the computers. "Yes, Sir!" She replied with a salute. "Take these two to the T-Room 5 and help them train a bit." Magumi nodded at the Commander's words and got up from her seat. "This way, please." She then headed to the Training Room # 5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziharen and Cloudy arrive   Ziharen and Cloudy arrive Empty

Back to top Go down

Ziharen and Cloudy arrive
Page 1 of 1