Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
The DATS leader. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
The DATS leader. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
The DATS leader. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
The DATS leader. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
The DATS leader. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
The DATS leader. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
The DATS leader. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
The DATS leader. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
The DATS leader. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The DATS leader.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:51 am

Jareth walked up to the front, "Reminds me of the old company's building." he said, walking inside, Leo directly behind him, "To the top floor, please." a girl behind the desk said, directing the two kids and their digimon to the elevator, once everyone was inside, he hit the top floor button.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:56 am

When they got to the Top there seemed to be a giant science building inside with many computer screens flashing lights and desks but strangley there were only a few people there. A man turned around.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:03 am

Jareth remained silent, Leo doing the same, they had nothing to say to this person, he was going to say something about how these mutations are appearing, how they must be stopped, yada yada yada, Jareth flipped his hair into his face and Leo scratched his ear.

(I only joined this site cause one of the admin is a friend of mine, I have no idea about the digimon anime except for one faint memory, you need to control the president-ish guy sry XD)

Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:10 am

"You two boys have Illegal Digimon and with that your digimon must be sent back to the Digital World" The man said flat
"W-W-what?! I' not giving up Keramon!" Connor yelled
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:17 am

"My digimon is in no way illegal sir." Jareth said, taking a step forward, Jareth took a card from his pocket, he showed it to the man, "I am Agent Jareth of the DATS underground bureau, my Digimon is registered and fully legal." he said, "Using my status as top agent I would like to request legality for this boy's digimon as well." he said, letting the man take the card.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:21 am

The Man looked at the card "Well this looks official" he said then looked at Connor "But a Keramon is labled under the Extremly Dangerous digimon list and only very qualified persons can handle them in fact nobody has ever been able to control one" he turned back to Jareth "Do you belive this boy is able to handle this digimon?"
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 am

"I firmly believe this boy could handle one." he said, Jareth had visibly changed persona, from a nonchalant kid who looked bored, to that of an angry official, arguing for something, "In fact.....Ill prove it." he said, "Bring us to the battle center." he said, walking to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:31 am

"This way" the man said when everyone was in he clicked on a button to the 5 floor. the doors opened to reveal a giant training ground
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 am

"Thank you." Jareth said, walking to the center of the training ground, Jareth pressed a button, two things raising from the ground, he took one and threw the other to Conner, "This will allow us to evolve out Digimon to their greatest forms while in this room, if you can truly control Keramon and its latter forms, you will be able to survive five minuets against Flare Leomon." he said, fitting Leo with the device, he swiped his Digivice over his hand, Leo stood up and a red light enveloped them, when it cleared, a large red Lion standing on two legs with huge wings of flame stood before them, "Get ready." he said, rudely.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:46 am

Connor did the same. A purple Aurora surronded Keramon and out came a giant Virus like digimon "K-K-Keramon?" Connor asked

"Actually it's Diaboromon now" The digimon grinned
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am

"Alright then.....Flare Blitz!" Flare Leomon said, firing three small fires at him, if contact is reached, they will explode with massive force, he ran after then, "Flare Scar!" he yelled after that, both his claws becoming enveloped in flame as he slashed in an X shape

((you have a chatango account? that would make his so much easier, if so, I'm Ziharen63))
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:54 am

(sorry no)

"Cable Crusher!" Diaboromon said sending one arm and hand on top of the other digimons head crushing it into the ground
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:59 am

Leo put one hand up, "Flare Pulse." he said simply, the second the hand hit his, intense flames we're sent from his own hand, at the very least burning the hand severely, "This may be fun." he said sending more Flare Blitz at Diaboromon
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 am

Connor thought for a moment then yelled "Jump!" diaboromon jumped in the air and started falling Head First at Flare Leomon "Now do it!"
"Cable Crusher!" Diaboromon started Spininng and falling at the same time. he pildrived himself into the other digimon
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:07 am

Leo's wings moved in front of him, protecting from his attack, "Flare Pulse." he said, his wings exploding with Flame, encompassing the entire area within a wave of fire, "And you only had ten seconds left to." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 am

Diaboromon got up with a fire in his eyes "Diaboro bomb!" he shot multiple black flames at Leo "Cable Crusher!" He socked Leo in the Jaw. He was just about to hit him with one more blow to finish him off completly when Connor said "Diaboromon thats enough you did great" The digimon immediatly went back to Connor.

"I've never seen a person that young be able to control a digimon that strong before" The man said taking off his glasess
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:17 am

"Yeah, we're he fighting the real me it wouldn't have gone the same way." Jareth said, stepping from the balcony, Leo stood up, "You socked me good, unfortunately...." he said, the Fires surrounding Diaboromon, "I never revealed my real power, Burst Evolution, would you like to fight Jareth and I during Burst Evolution?" he asked, looking smugly at Conner and Diaboromon.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:20 am

(dude you have to buy Burst evolution at the character Store....)

"Uh I think were good" Connor said "this boy has potential" The man said nodding "I would like him to become an agent of the Digimon data Squad"
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:28 am

(Remember what I said, the device allows for the highest evolution so long as you remain in the room. But yeah, ill look into that with the Admin, now then, time for a rival fight!)

"I agree, Ill keep him as my protege how about that?" he asked, looking at the man, "Hold on!" a voice said in the background, "I want to fight the kid!" it was none other then the neighborhood mystery, Thomas Karasu, "Shadoo, to the center." he said, the dragon in its Adult State, "Hold on, what's he doing here?" Jareth asked, before both he and the man we're knocked out along with Leo, "How about it, I want to see how you fare against Prideful Shadramon." he said, smirking, his holographic keyboard appearing before him
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 am

(Dude you can't do that.... when you take control of another kids charater thats God Modding and Is TOTALLY unacceptable sorry but i'll have to ignore the Thomas part)

"Ok from now on Jadeth will be your mentor Connor" the Man said. Connor nodded "now come with me boys" the man said
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 am

(Thomas is my other account I forgot about the multiple account rule, there I switched)
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:37 am

"Thomas the kid just went through a tough battle so just let him go" The Man said. Connor and Keramon nodded and walked into the elevator.

(Sorry I have to go to bed G-night)
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:42 am

Thomas looked at him, "Guess you're right, ill be leaving then." both him and Shadoo suddenly dissapered.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:53 am

Jareth followed the two into the elevator along with Leo, he was clearly aggravated by Thomas's arrival, "Thomas is a weird kid, he enjoys playing with people's emotions, he's also the second highest ranked fighter in the World Championship, whomever is ranked one by the end of this year, will be rewarded handsomely, I'm ranked fifty out of two hundred, the only way for you to enter is to defeat someone in the tournament and take their Digi-Card." Jareth said, brandishing his own card, with the number 50 clearly printed on it, "For you I'd go after the rank one hundred, he's currently in the run-down section of the city." he said, leaning on the elevator wall as the elevator raised back to the top floor.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:53 pm

"so everytime you defeat someone you take there place?" Connor asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DATS leader. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DATS leader.   The DATS leader. Empty

Back to top Go down

The DATS leader.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: DATS Headquarters-
Jump to: