Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
The New Kid In Town EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
The New Kid In Town EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
The New Kid In Town EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
The New Kid In Town EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
The New Kid In Town EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
The New Kid In Town EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
The New Kid In Town EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
The New Kid In Town EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
The New Kid In Town EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The New Kid In Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

The New Kid In Town Empty
PostSubject: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

"I can't belive we had to move again" A boy grumbled walking through a dark alley "Connor It's not that bad I mean theres alot of new hiding places for me now" A voice said. A creature came out of the shadows. It was blue with many tentecale like things on it. It's mouth was enormous with a huge grin on it's face. "Well I guess your right there Keramon but still at least I had a few friends in Tatakou" Connor replied. "You think to much" Keramon said which made both the digimon and Connor chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm

A small girl with short silver hair went running by only to turn suddenly into an alley. She pressed herself up against the wall, holding her reremon close to her chest. She tried getting her breathing under control bu it wasn't to easy. Four boys went running past, they had been making fun of her again. One of those kids had been the same one that cut all her long hair off back when she was younger. "Man, they really don't give up." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:27 pm

Thomas leaned against the wall, he was waiting for Shadramon to finish his search, "You done yet Shadoo?" he asked into his com-link, "No, but there is someone with a digimon approaching from behind you." he was radioed back, Thomas looked around the corner, a small black dragon landing on his shoulder, "Done now?" he asked, "Yeah." the dragon responded, "Wanna walk? I'm not revealing the Tech in the middle of the city." he said smirking, "And Dark Shadramon is to big to fit in the alleyways, so we're walking." he said, turning into the alleyway, he saw the girl from the woods, "Well look who it is, you know you never did tell me you're name." he said, Shadoo crawling around on his shoulder, he scratched Shadoo's chin, "Why didn't you tell me she was here?" he asked, "I didn't see her, she was getting chased and running to fast, I'm only a child right now I can't fly that fast." Shadoo said rubbing his head against Thomas's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:43 pm

"Anything you want to do?" Connor asked Keramon "Well I am sort of hungry..." "NO!" Connor yelled "I know what your thinking and no! I'm not going to let you run wild at the computer store I got banned for life from the one in Tatakou for that!" Keramon made a face "Sorry I even brought it up! Anyway lets just keep doing what were doing walking and hoping nobody bothers us" Keramon replied
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Rosuto gave him the oh god its you again look. She was in her normal outfit, with her jacket, flare jeans, and blue halter top. She glared at him. "You don't need my name." Rosuto growled at him. She had been waiting to catch her breath again, and wait for the people who had been chasing her to get farther away. But she really didn't want to be anywhere near this guy. She walked out of the alley only to bump into somebody much taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

"Oof!" Connor said. he looked down to see a little boy had bumped into him "Hey little dude what are you doing?"
Keramon who was being silent floated down next to the kid and froze "Uh Connor...." he whispered "I think this kids a girl...."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:00 pm

A boy? Why did everybody always think that. She looked up only to find it was somebody she had never met before. She blinked her pinkish-red eyes. "Your no different from anybody else are you." she muttered. The small puffball held to her chest looked up at her. "Roro don't get mad he just made a mistake." She whispered. "Whatever," She replied and stood up brushing her pants off.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Thomas sighed at her, walking over and around her, as she had exited the Alleyway, the bullies noticed her from down the side walk and ran up "Hey! There she is!" they yelled as they ran, Thomas walked up in between them and her, "Personally, Ill never understand bullies, you torment someone for nothing...." he said, a kid abruptly threw a punch at him, Thomas moved to the side and caught the kids arm between his elbow and knee, breaking it, "You can't beat me in a fight, I'd just run back to jock camp before you hurt yourselves in the big city." he said, the other three ran at him, one was met with a fist, another with a foot, the third was tripped then Thomas brought his heel down on his chest, breaking a few ribs, "Like I said, You can't beat me." he said, "So enough torturing the girl, cause now you know, I'm gonna be guarding her for awhile." he said, the bullies fled to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:03 pm

"I'm soooo sorry!!!" connor said his eyes bugging out "that was a complete misjudgment!"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:10 pm

"Don't worry I'm used to it. I'm called a boy all the time. Cause If they can't find a way to make fun of me, the world just might end." Rosuto made a small joke at the end. Kita in her arms decided to have some fun and turned herself into a baseball cap. It was orange and of course had a tail. Rosuto laughed and placed the cap on her head. The little fox tail wagged and the hat appeared to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:13 pm

"Wow that was cool!" Keramon said getting in Rosuto's face
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Thomas sighed, "Unnoticed again..." he said, "Well, that's the job I signed up for, when you become Ultimate Shadramon, they'll know just how strong we can be." he said, petting Shadoo on the head, "Anyway." he said looking at the other kid, pulling her away from Rosuto, "Thomas Karasu, you can call me Paraido, and this is Shadramon, call him Shadoo." he said, holding his hand out to shake the kids, "She seems to hate me despite me doing nothing to her." he said, pointing at Rosuto with his other hand.

(please try to wait for me to post? XD)
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:19 pm

"Um....Really, it's sorta the only thing she can do right now though." Rosuto said. Kita wrapped her tail around Rosuto's face so it looked like she had a mustache. "Hey, stop that Kita!" She laughed. Not noticing the kid get pulled away from her.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Connor shook Thomas's hand "Nice to meet you I'm Connor Lannes and this is my partner Keramon" he pointed to the digimon. He looked back at Thomas "And just to get this out of the way Yes I'm related to Patrick Lannes the famous pro basketball player" He groaned
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Thomas looked at him, replacing his glove "Never heard of him." he said, Shadramon went over to Keramon and began poking him, "Shadoo, what have I told you about poking strange creatures?" he asked, Shadoo returning to his shoulder, Thomas put his hand to his ear, "Again Donna?" he asked into his com-link, "Ok, the suits working fine." he said, putting his hand down, "Man I'm tired of her calling me in the middle of town...." he said, scratching Shadoo's ears
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Keramon had gone over to Connor he gave him a puppy dog face. Connor sighed "Fin but only a little" he said. he reached into his pocket and grabbed a Cell Phone and opened it "You can have the old Messages and the Pac-Man game" Keramon nodded and opened his mouth. Blue data came from the cell phone screen and into Keramons mouth. when he was done Keramon slurpped the last of the data like a slushie. Connor looked at his phone to make sure what he said he could have was all gone and nothing more. "Thanks for the food Connor" Keramon grinned "No Problem and thanks for not erasing all my Speed Dials this time"
"Your Welcome"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Rosuto basically ignored the two. She was more focused on keeping Kita's tail out of her face. "Stop that." She whispered, trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Thomas looked at the two, then at the data eating digimon, he went over and placed a hand on it, there was a bright blue flash then nothing, Thomas took a step back and opened his hand, a hologram of Keramon projecting, saying its attacks, statistics, name, and habits, "Very, very interesting..." he said, reading the data before him, the hologram suddenly retracting into his glove, he placed his hand to his ear, "Got all that Donna?" he asked the person on the other side of the line, "Ok, Ill send the other data soon." he said, putting his hand down, he began walking over to Kita.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:03 pm

"What was that all about?" Connor asked walking to Keramon "You ok buddy?" Keramon the big grin on his face "I feel fine!"
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Rosuto glared at the man, taking kite off her head and holding her away from him. "Oh no you don't, you ain't touching her. Go find another digimon to poke." She growled at him.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:17 pm

Shadoo jumped up tapping Kita for a split second, then running back to Thomas, he handed him a chip, Thomas placed it on his glove, in a flash of light, all of Kita's data was shown as Keramon's was a second ago, "Alright, that fills my quota for today." he said, turning around, "Feel free to be pissed off..." he said, materializing a keyboard, typing in a complex code, a black sphere surrounding Shadramon, he emerged a much bigger dragon, "Of course if you try to attack me, Shadoo is going to have a nice lunch." he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:20 pm

"Bite me! Now if you could be so kind as to stay out of my life," Rosuto snapped at him. She put the Kita hat back on her head and walked away muttering curses under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:23 pm

"what are you going to do?" Connor glared "Because your not laying another hand on Keramon!"
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Thomas jumped onto Shadramon's back, "I'm gonna head home." he said, Shadramon lifting from the ground, "It was nice seeing you two." he said, taking off and dissapereing.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 pm

"That guy seriously bugs me" Connor said to Keramon. He walked through another alley until he saw a light. Curious he walked over to it. The light was in the shape of a ball. Slowly Connor put his hand in it. he felt something Materializing in his palm. suddenly the Light ball faded away and in Connors hand was a Black and Purple device "...whats this?" Connor asked Keramon "I dun know" Keramon shrugged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kid In Town   The New Kid In Town Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kid In Town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: The City-
Jump to: