Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
hiding away EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
hiding away EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
hiding away EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
hiding away EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
hiding away EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
hiding away EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
hiding away EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
hiding away EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
hiding away EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

hiding away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:32 pm

A small girl walked through the woods. She wore a dark blue baggy shirt, and a normal pair of baggy pants. A black baseball cap hid her face. If you didn't look at her closely she looked like a young boy. Her short silver hair had been left unbrushed today. A small fox like creature was held to her chest. She looked up from under the cap to see if anybody was there.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:39 pm

A boy around 16 watched from the trees, "Should she really be walking the woods at this hour with that weak of a companion?" he asked, looking at the lizard like creature that clung to his shoulder, its glowing green eyes piercing the darkness of the woods, "Probably not, want to torment her Puraido?" it asked him back, the boy looked at her, "Yeah, go on, fetch me her hat." he said, leaning against the tree on the branch, watching as the lizard swooped down to grab the girls hat.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Rosuto lifted one hand to hold onto her hat when it almost fell, making the lizard miss her hat as she held it down next to kita. She looked around to see the small lizard. "Huh?" She said softly. "Roro what is it?" She asked softly. Rosuto shook her head not knowing what it was.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:52 pm

Paraido jumped from the tree, "You ruined my fun." he said, landing next to the her, the dragon flying onto his shoulders, "I'm Thomas Karasu." he said, he scratched the dragons chin, "This is Shadramon." he said looking back at her, "We we're just resting and decided to bother you." he said, smirking, he looked at Shadramon, who looked back at him, the two we're clearly hiding something, Thomas looked at Rosuto, "I'd rather not go through the trouble of upgrading Shadramon, the code is way to complicated, so why don't we just talk?" he asked, looking at her smiling.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Rosuto looked up at him. "Well being bothered isn't anything new to me," She simply growled and began walking again. "Roro, why be so mean? It's not like he really did anything," The small fur ball in her arms spoke softly. "Because I'm tired of people, and all the crap they make me deal with." Rosuto simply answered. Kita was wearing Rosuto's hat. Rosuto lifted a hand to touch her short, choppy hair that only fell to her chin.
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:03 pm

"Guess it was something I said..." Thomas noted, taking a hand from his pocket, "Let's go home Shadoo." he said, his glove projecting a blue light that lit up the area, he started to press the keys that appeared like a key-board, a black light enveloped Shadramon, it turned into a ball, which cracked and exploded, a much larger dragon appearing from it, "We should walk while you're wings dry off..." he said, the pair began walking and caught up to Rosuto, walking just behind her. "Such a boring night this was." he said, looking at the Dragon who's wings we're slowly drying.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Rosuto walked away ignoring the two behind her. She jumped over the fence to her backyard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hiding away Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiding away   hiding away Empty

Back to top Go down

hiding away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: Other Places-
Jump to: