Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] Empty
PostSubject: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:01 am

A small girl walked through the run down part of the city. A small reremon held to her chest. She walked around the holes in the ground. The moon was overhead, it hadn't been long since she found Kita. She stopped to duck into a small building, it was a old bar. She walked to the stool and dusted it off before setting Kita down on it. "Roro? Why do you like coming here?"It asked her softly. Rosuto smiled, "Because those kids don't come here." She said turning on the radio and sitting down on a stool next to Kita.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:18 am

Jackie was walking down the Run-downs with Pagumon now in her arms when he saw her friend, Rosuto. "Roro!" She called but it was too late, she was already inside the old bar. Quietly, she followed her into the bar. "Hello, Roro!" She smiling gently as she opened the door to their hideout. It was their place to get loose and get away from it all. Some people would call it a junkyard but to them it was paradise. Pagumon smiled his seemingly dark smile. Of course, he almost always had one of these on his face. You could say he was "born" this way. The purple digimon hoped out of Jackie's arms and onto the seat. "C'mon! C'mon! Hurry up! I'm hungry!" He graoned. "Okay, okay!" She then grabbed her peanutbutter and jelly sandwhich she made just for her new friend. She fed it to him. "How have you been R-" Just then, she realized there was a yellow ball with a fox tail on the end. It was a digimon like Pagumon. "You have one too?!"
Back to top Go down
https://itsourtime.forumotion.com
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:23 am

Rosuto looked up at her friend. "Yea, I found her bout a week back when I snuck out on night." She replied to her friend as she pet the small fox like creature on the stool next to her. "I call her kita most of the time." She looked up at her friend. "When did you get him?" She asked pointing to Pagumon, than soon setting Kita on her lap. Kita always had that little smile on her face, and it made Rosuto smile as well.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:54 pm

"When? Umm..." The two looked at eachother but Pagumon still continued to munch on the sandwhich of course. Jackie turned back to Rosuto. "I guess about 3 days but yesterday he evolved into what he is now. He use to be this black furball named "Botamon"." Jackie explained the best she could. She then took her seat next to her new digimon friend. "Believe it or not, he saved me from this creeper and I decided to take him with me to the foster home but I don't know how long he can stay there so I think we should remodel this place for him to live in. I mean...well...you know how the caregivers are. They don't allow pets in the foster home, so-" Before the blue headed girl could finsh her sentance, Pagumon jumped in. "I'M NOT A PET!" He shouted. "Sorry!" Jackie replied. The Pagumon grinned a bit larger then his seemingly permanent smile on his face and patted the girl's knee. "It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Rosuto smiled. Remodeling this place huh? "Sounds like fun," Rosuto grinned as she spun to face her friend. The fur ball managed to jump onto the counter. "Kita watcha doing up there now?" She asked looking at her reremon. She seemed to glow in a small light at first. The light grew brighter, and her shape changed into that of a ball with tiny feet and a tail. She still had that cat-like smile, but you could see her bright blue eyes now. "Wow....what just happened." She asked. "Digivolution, I'm a Viximon now." Kita replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Before Jackie could say anything, Rosuto's digimon hopped up onto the old counter of the bar. Suddenly, it began to glow brightly. 'It can't be!?' Jackie thought in her head as she saw this. Once it was done transforming, or "digivolving" it had the appearance of a small fox with bright blue eyes. She smiled as attempted to grab her Pagumon hand like ears when suddenly she felt a hand. Not a human hand but a rather scaley hand with claws. When she turned around she saw a flat nosed black dinosaur. "Wha?!" She squelled before falling out of her chair and onto the floor. The dinosaur with glowing yellow eyes and looked back at her with his arms crossed. "What's the big deal? I just digivolved. I'm BlackAgumon now!" It's shoulder reached about Jackie's hip if he was standing on the ground. Jackie stood up and dusted herself off. "Sorry..." The black dinosaur smiled and patted the girl on the shoulder. "It's fine, Jackie!" Suddenly, the dinosaur looked at Rosuto. "I've heard about you from Jackie. You seem to nice enough. I'm Jackie's partner."
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:26 pm

She looked down at the black dinosaur creature. "Um...? Nice to meet you," Rosuto said only slightly confused. Kita jumped up onto Rosuto's head. She wagged her tail, "Hi I'm kita." She said to the two. Her tail wrapped into Rosuto's face, and made her sneeze. "Kita I don't mind you on my head, just don't put your tail in my face." The Digimon was heavier than before, so it hurt her a little to keep her up.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Jackie smiled as the three began to talk to each other when suddenly a police car began to pass the street. It was quite odd because NO ONE passes by this street and thats why Rosuto and Jackie came here. It was because it was a good way to get away from it all, well for Jackie anyway. Out of panic, Jackie pushed, BlackAgumon to the ground and kept his mouth closed. 'Crap! What if they're here to take them away?!' She thought. For their new friends to be taken away was the last thing she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 pm

"Come on there's a hidden basement in the back." Rosuto hissed quietly hopping over the counter and opening a back door. She keep a close eye on the street outside. Kita jumped from her head and ran into the back.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:49 pm

Keeping her partner quiet and low, Jackie hoped over the bar counter and into the back, shutting the door quietly. "Agh...that was close!" Jackie replied, still a bit in shock. "Hey, Jackie. you okay?" He asked a bit concerned. His yellow eyes glicined in the dark. The blue headed girl smiled and nodded. The dinosaur smiled slightly as well, it was like he could see in the dark or somthing, or maybe he could just sense that she was nodding. She looked around. "Is there a light around here?" Jackie asked. "Oh, you mean like this?" BlackAgumon then opened his mouth slightly, being careful not to let much fire out. 'I get it. He's acting like a lighter!' Jackie then followed her friend down the steps of the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Rosuto
Child
Child
Rosuto

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:37 am

Rosuto opened the secret door that led down the stairs. The police had already stopped outside. She silently waved her friend forward. Once Jackie was inside she closed the door. Than her and Viximon ran down the stairs silently. She moved to the corner and hid under a box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]   Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny fox[Kitsune & Rosuto]
Page 1 of 1