Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
I..it came from another world!? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
I..it came from another world!? EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
I..it came from another world!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
I..it came from another world!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
I..it came from another world!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
I..it came from another world!? EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
I..it came from another world!? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
I..it came from another world!? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
I..it came from another world!? EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I..it came from another world!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mix
Baby
Baby

I..it came from another world!? Empty
PostSubject: I..it came from another world!?   I..it came from another world!? EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:51 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Real world~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mix was sleeping in his bed like any other kid would do if they pulled an all-nighter...
After waking up, it was the usual....Shower and then eating Breakfast. "Okay, Mom. I'm leaving now!" As Mix bolted out the door before his mother could hand him his money from a week ago.
"Kids these days....Haha...so precious." Mix's mother would say.

Mix, dressed in jeans and a red hoodie attracted peoples attention as he ran through the city at a great pace, trying to get past everyone just to get to Burger King..but on the way there he fell and saw a big digital gate in the sky, dropping down a digimon at a random place. "Whatever..."

Mix just got up like nothing happened and traveled to Burger King again, but when he got there, he had ordered and could not find any money 'Dang...I forgot again, didn't I?" Mix said while slamming the order desk and just left, raging about not getting his food...."Whatever, I'll just get the money and come back...simple" but Mix saw another Digital Gate open in the sky and just ignored it.

While walking to his house to get his money he forgot, he found a short cut through an alley way and decided to go through but got tackled by a random rounded red tiny monster with antenna ears. "Hi! Hi! Hi!!!!!!!!!!" The monster said before he got off Mix "Ugh..." Said Mix as he got up. "AH!!!!!!!!!" Mix looked at the monster and kicked it before he ran off. "THAT WASN'T NICE!" The monster said, chasing Mix back to his house "AHHHHHHHHH, IT TALKS!"
Finally, when Mix couldn't run anymore he decided to not try and run as it would catch up anyway. "Okay...tell me who you are..."Mix with huffing in between.
"I'm Jyarimon! Your Digimon!" while handing him a digivice. "You're a digi-destined! You are needed to stop the war in the Digi-World!" And with that, Mix had fainted but had gotten right up again, understanding what everything the Digimon had said from that strange dream and gotten him to unlock his power. (Yeah, not doin the dream :/)"Ummm...how do I take you home though...Oh well!" Mix just decided to carry him and stay home to learn more about everything from his new Digital Partner.
Back to top Go down

I..it came from another world!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: The City-
Jump to: