Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Everything has a beginning. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Everything has a beginning. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Everything has a beginning. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Everything has a beginning. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Everything has a beginning. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Everything has a beginning. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Everything has a beginning. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Everything has a beginning. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Everything has a beginning. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Everything has a beginning.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
X
Royal Knight
Royal Knight

Everything has a beginning. Empty
PostSubject: Everything has a beginning.   Everything has a beginning. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 pm

[Archive file number 001-235-87]
[Decrypting file...decryption complete]
[Loading...37%...64%...91%...complete. Displaying file contents]

The boy trembled in fear at the sound of footsteps, but they continued down past the door. He gave a sigh of relief when they faded out of hearing into the distance, and turned his attention back to the computer screen. "I'll just- wait, what?!"

Instead of the program that was previously open, a browser had appeared, with a pop-up window containing scrolling binary code.
"Uh-oh," he said. If the computer got a virus, he'd have to fix it in time before anyone else saw.

To his amazement, the screen seemed to bulge outwards before his very eyes, and began to glow with a light so intense that he shielded his eyes. When it faded, he reached out, and a round object appeared in his waiting arms. It was mostly white, with green patches on it.

The boy looked around quickly. Everyone was asleep. He was about to head off to sleep when the screen started glowing again. This time, a strange, black-and-white device appeared. It almost looked like the cellular phones he had seen people carrying.

"Better not show anyone," he said to himself.

As he slept, egg and digivice hidden in his bed, he had a strange dream. There were two creatures, one green and white, the other pink and brown. They had been playing around, seeing who could glide the farthest, when the sky suddenly darkened...

A crackling sound disturbed his sleep. Groggily, he looked at the egg. In a panic, he woke up. It was going to hatch!
Thankfully, no one else had very sensitive ears, and he watches as a small green figure emerged from the shell, which faded and disappeared. There was a single horn atop its head, and it filled its lungs, then yelled out, "KOKOMON? WHERE ARE YOU?!"

In shock, the boy covered the creatures' mouth as the door slammed open, and hid it under the blankets, feigning sleep himself.
"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE," a voice demanded.

After several harrowing moments of silence, the man angrily walked out, slamming the door shut as he left.
"That was close," the creature said.
"You're telling me."

"Well, hello. My name is Gummymon, and I'm your best friend now. Have you seen someone who looks like me, only brown with three horns?"
The creature, and the description of the one it was seeking, struck a chord. Could these be some younger forms of the ones he had seen in his dream?

"What are you?"
"I'm a Digimon, short for Digital Monster."
"So you haven't seen my twin?"
"What?"
"We're brothers. My name is Gummymon, his name is Kokomon. We got separated, and I've been looking for him ever since."

The boy said that he hadn't, but told about the dream.
"That was you, wasn't it," he inquired softly.

The digimon nodded sadly. The moment was interrupted, though, by an ominous sound outside.
Adjusting his goggles, the boy ran to the window, Gummymon following him.
"I'm of no use like this," he said.

Before the boy could blink, the device, now clipped to his pants, began to glow.

"Gummymon digivolve to-

Again the room was filled with blinding light.

"Terriermon!"

The digimon from his dreams, a green and white creature that looked both like a rabbit and a puppy, now stood in front of him.
"What do we do now," Terriermon asked.

"I have a plan."
Back to top Go down

Everything has a beginning.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: The City-
Jump to: