Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
And so It begins. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
And so It begins. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
And so It begins. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
And so It begins. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
And so It begins. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
And so It begins. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
And so It begins. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
And so It begins. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
And so It begins. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

And so It begins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitsune
Admin

And so It begins. Empty
PostSubject: And so It begins.   And so It begins. EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Jackie walked down the streets of her home town heading home from a chocolate store downtown. She continued to walk down until she reached an ally way. Just before she passed a stranger grabbed her, covered her mouth so that she couldn’t scream. Only faint mumbles could escape her mouth as she struggled to get free. Was this the end for her? The blue haired barely had time to think before some kind of pink bubbles began to float into the air. ‘Huh?’ She thought when one of them pop’d in the male’s eyes, seemingly causing him pain. Was this some kind of joke? As the male let go of her, she looked around to find out where the bubbles were coming from. Oddly enough, the bubbles stopped as the lid of the trash began to move until it eventually fell over. A large black fur ball with two glowing yellow eyes rolled out and onto Jackie’s feet. It looked at her, and she look at it. She then kneeled before it, just before a police car drove passed the allyway. The fur ball hopped into Jackie’s arms in fear. ‘It’s a-alive?’ Jackie thought in her head as the black thing scooted away from the blue headed girl. “I-It’s okay. I won’t hurt you...” She said in response, still kneeling down before it. “W-who are you?” It asked in a worried tone. Its voice was a bit high pitched and childish. “I’m Jackie. What are you?” By the time she said this, the creeper had already ran away from the ally way. The black fur ball began to get closer to Jackie, inch by inch with caution. “I’m Botamon. I’m a digimon...” It replied. “Well, Mr. Botamon was it? Would you like to get something to eat and get washed up?” The blue headed girl asked as she adujusted her fake fox ears. “O-Ok.” It said a bit more happily. “Can I carry you?” It nodded as she said this. The blue haired girl with fake fox ears and a tail picked up the black fluff ball gentley along with her bag of goodies in the other hand. The two went home to the run down foster home together.
Back to top Go down
https://itsourtime.forumotion.com

And so It begins.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon: Its Our Time :: Human World :: The City-
Jump to: