Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Ketin and Celty EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Ketin and Celty EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Ketin and Celty EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Ketin and Celty EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Ketin and Celty EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Ketin and Celty EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Ketin and Celty EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ketin and Celty

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm

Ketin lay half asleep in the woods, he was under a tree watching watching many other digimon pass by, he had forgotten why he was so far away from the den, his black fur rustled in the wind as it blew, he rubbed his paw over the white mark on his head, "Ill never understand what this is for...." he said, scratching his ear, "Ill probably find out later in life." he said, resting his head on his paws, his eyes half open.
Back to top Go down
Kittmon
Baby 2
Baby 2

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:47 pm

A small tan tabby stumbled to the ground near the black cat like Digimon. Her small angel wings flapped. "Oh man that hurt." She muttered. "I should really be more careful of where I'm going. Not only am I tripping over everything, I'm lost." Celty complained to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Ketin looked at her in surprise, "Are you alright?" he asked, walking over, he got on his back legs and lifted her up, getting back down on all fours, "Not the most coordinated person are you?" he chuckled, "You're lost? Wanna come back home with me? Momma will probably know where you're from..." he said, his tail flicking up and down.
Back to top Go down
Kittmon
Baby 2
Baby 2

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Celty was soon lifted from the ground. Only to see a black cat with a white mark on his forehead. "Oh um...No I'm still working on the whole feline grace thing." She laughed sorta awkwardly. "Oh thanks." She replied to his offer.
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Ketin looked at her, "Okay follow me." he said, leading her to his den, his brothers and sisters running out to greet him and the new comer, his mother, a great panther walked out, "Welcome back my son." she said, then her attention drew to the girl, "Welcome to you as well, I suppose Ketin brought you cause you're lost?" she asked, "What den do you belong to?" she asked, motioning everyone into the cave, Ketin and his siblings following her.
Back to top Go down
Kittmon
Baby 2
Baby 2

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Celty nodded looking around and following him. This place was far from familiar, but she had no idea what was familiar anyway. She followed him to his den where a great panther walked out. Her being no bigger than a young kitten, she was pretty frightened. She nodded as she she asked if she was lost. "I don't know, I just woke up in the middle of the forest." Celty replied in her small voice.
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 pm

The mother looked at her, "Then you will become part of our den." she smiled a panther smile, "And dinner is just about ready, so everyone come over here." he said the siblings following her, Ketin took a bite of what was once a swimmon, he started to glow with a bright light, when it cleared, his coloration had reversed and he was a little bit bigger, "Yay!" he said, looking over himself, his siblings crowded him looking over his evolved form, they began to eat the fish, The mother made sure there was some left Celty.
Back to top Go down
Kittmon
Baby 2
Baby 2

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Celty smiled, She had a home. She walked into the den and ate her share. Something felt different, she swished her tiny tail. A soft glowing light surrounded her. "Huh?" She looked down at herself. She grew larger to the size of a house cat. She was black with sharp green eyes. She had a hot pink collar with a matching pink bell. Her fur was now sleek instead of fluffy. Her tail had grown longer, and was no longer the small stub of a tail she once had.
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 pm

The mother smiled as dinner ended, "Okay everyone, to the main room." he said, the cubs following her, Ketin followed behind the cubs, everyone sat in a circle in the large room, the cubs presenting their names, when they got to Ketin, he said, "I'm Ketin." he said simply, all attention turned towards Celty, "You're turn dear." the mother said.
Back to top Go down
Kittmon
Baby 2
Baby 2

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Celty listened closely to their names. Hoping she wouldn't call one of them one of the others name. "Oh, I'm Celty." Well she thought that was her name. It's the only think she remembered. She just smiled lightly, as she wrapped her tail around her paws.
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 pm

"Its nice to meet you Celty." the cubs said, "I think we should be getting to bed." the mother noted, "Celty, for now you can stay in Ketin's room." she said, the cubs disbanding to go to their rooms, Ketin walked over to Celty, "Follow me." he said with a smile, leading her to his room, it was a large cave that was the perfect sleeping temperature, Ketin curled up into a ball and began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kittmon
Baby 2
Baby 2

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:52 pm

Celty followed Ketin to his room. The room was nice and warm, not to hot and it wasn't cold. Celty walked along the walls of the cave. She walked over to one corner and rubbed against it. It left her scent there in that corner. She curled up in one a ball and closed her eyes. Sleep slowly taking over.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 am

Rex looked at the Den and sighed. He layd down on the cold ground again hoping somebody would find him. "It's so cold" Rex shivered. He tried to get his tail to warm up but it had gone numb
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 am

Ketin heard someone outside, he went out to see Rex there, he walked over, "Hello Stranger, you okay?" he asked, his mother coming out and running over, "Momma don't worry, he won't hurt us...." Ketin said, looking at the stranger with his head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:43 am

Rex looked at them. the Feline digimon shuddered "so cold" He mumbled
Back to top Go down
Ziharen
Adult
Adult

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:54 am

Ketin looked at him, "Cmon inside." he said, beckoning Rex to follow him into the cave, the mother kept watch on Rex, "Yeah, we'll let you stay for the night, the cave is nice and warm." she said, standing near the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 am

Rex nodded and slowly followed them "What nice digimon" He said
Back to top Go down
Ketin
Child
Child

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:01 am

Ketin and his mother set up a nice rug, "Sleep, if you have no where to go you can always join our den." the mother said, both of them returning to their bed rooms.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am

rex slept ohe rug. This place makes me happy.... I think I will stay He thought curling up. His tail wrapped around himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ketin and Celty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketin and Celty   Ketin and Celty Empty

Back to top Go down

Ketin and Celty
Page 1 of 1