Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Resting in the Forest (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gincen
Child
Child

Resting in the Forest (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

Jareth lay in the middle of the woods, he and Leo had been training for awhile, "Those hunters serve for good training, and thats about it." Jareth said, laughing, he was close to falling asleep, Leo was on top of him curled in a ball, the fire on his tail had gone out, Jareth was rubbing down his back as he fell asleep, night had fallen an hour earlier and they had spent it training, Leo was close to evolving and both people knew it.
Back to top Go down
TheUltimateFighter
Admin
TheUltimateFighter

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Masaru was out night patroling with his digimon partner Agumon. He had just gotten back from his 5 year trip of being stranded in the Digital World. He didn't even go back to DATS yet! "Aniki!" He said in his whiney yet nassily voice, pointing to a boy and his digimon who was curled up on him. The brown haired male ran up to the boy. "Hey!" He yelled as the yellow dinosaur followed him closely. They both slid to a stop in unicne with there hands on their hips. "Are you part of DATS?" He growle, not bothering to state his name or purpose.
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Jareth was woken up by the kid, "I'm Head Agent Jareth Liones, and this is my partner Leo, so yes, I am." he said, looking over, "And that you for waking me up from my peaceful sleep." he said, waking up Leo and getting into a sitting position, the panther still in his lap, "If you're in for a fight, no we're way to tired, why don't we just sit and talk?" he asked, yawning.
Back to top Go down
TheUltimateFighter
Admin
TheUltimateFighter

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:56 pm

Masaru chuckled. "Is that any way to talk to your superior? I am Daimon, Masaru! The Ultimate Fighter and I am also older then you, kid! Besides, you couldn't defeat me as you are anyway." He taunted but it was true. Him and Agumon had been touching up their skills in the digital world for 5 years! They also unlocked the true burst mode which lied inside their very bond! They had no chance on defeating them. "Anyways, I'm an elite of DATS which is higher up then you newbies but... Why not show us what your made of tommarow. When your all rested up I mean."
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

"Fortunately, no sir you aren't higher ranked then me." he said, not even looking angry, "Yes you're older but not higher ranked, I am head of the underground bureau, I look into the shady stuff around the city, and I need to ask, how'd you get back, and are you really The Ultimate Fighter?" he asked, "Well, if you can beat the current ranked number one fighter in the world then ill believe you." he said, laughing, no one has beaten him or any of the top ten since the initial listing, Jareth was currently ranked 50, "But yeah, here." he said, tossing him a phone,
Back to top Go down
TheUltimateFighter
Admin
TheUltimateFighter

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:49 am

"Look kid, that is just a little squadren that your the leader of? It's nothing special." Masaru replied, rolling his eyes. "I am an elite. I'm like a general. I'm higher up then you and I can easily fire you. Your northing compared to me and if you don't believe me, ask the commander." Masaru growled. "If your a real warrior or man then fight me! Prove to me that your worthy of being part of DATS!" He then span around silently keeping an eye on the male. "Unless you want me to take Leo away from you and erase your memory... It's up to you."

[OOC: DAMN MASARU YOUR A BITCH. D:]
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 am

Jareth rolled his eyes at Masaru, "Sorry, but I'm not going to respect a kid who left for five years, oh and about taking Leo and erasing my memory, I'm trained to resist brain washing and I'm trained in sixteen different styles of fighting, I don't care if you outrank me, if you fire me, but I will gladly snap your neck if you even look down on Leo, you're rank has clearly made you an egotistical jerk." he said, not caring what this man said, "If you want, Ill fight you one on one, no digimon, just you verses me, then we'll see why really deserves their rank, someone who fights along side their partner, or someone who waits back and relaxes while his partner fights, I've been bitten by all sorts of creatures, slashed by the strongest of digimon, what have you done? Sat back and watched." he said, standing.
Back to top Go down
TheUltimateFighter
Admin
TheUltimateFighter

PostSubject: "   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Masaru snickered at Jareth's words. "I don't wait along the sidelines. I fight with Agumon and I help him evolve and he helps me evolve too!" He then quickly got into a fighting position and threw a punch at Jareth but purposely missed Suddenly, a orange aura glew around his hand. His digisoul. It wasn't like many others, it was true and strong. It was a pure digisoul. "Let's go, Agumon!" Masaru cried as he jumped away. "Alright, Aniki!" The yellow dino repied happily in his nasily voice. Masaru then held out his Digivice burst out in front of him. "Digisoul, Charge! OVERDRIVE! " He shouted as he placed his hand that was covered in aura on top of the digiice where the sensors were. The aura was then seemingly consumed by the digivice. Suddenly, Agumon began to glow, change shape, and grew bigger. Once the light faded, the newly formed dragon shouted. "SHINEGREYMON!"
Back to top Go down
Naesala
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Jareth had dissapered, a note was on the ground, it read, "I'm afraid I still don't respect you, though it's impressive how you did that, you bored Leo so much he reverted back to a baby, not to much of a problem to return him to his old state, if you want a real fight, you aren't getting one, I know I'm not gonna beat the ultimate fighter, I hope we can be friend's when I train him back up." the note read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting in the Forest (Private)   Resting in the Forest (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting in the Forest (Private)
Page 1 of 1