Digimon: Its Our Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roleplay based on Digimon

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Dr. Kazuko Momose and Ebi
A nice day at the beach. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:27 pm by Kitsune

» ~The Plot~
A nice day at the beach. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:26 pm by Kitsune

» Connors Forest
A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm by Bakemon

» The Beach's mesmerizing waves
A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:47 am by Ziharen

» Rex and Kentin's Excellent Adventure
A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:01 am by Bakemon

» Nobody understands...
A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:00 am by Bakemon

» Was it just a Dream?[Open]
A nice day at the beach. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:12 am by Yoshi

» Loathing of this Prison
A nice day at the beach. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 am by Naesala

» The small fox
A nice day at the beach. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 am by kashikoi

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A nice day at the beach.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gincen
Child
Child

A nice day at the beach. Empty
PostSubject: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Jareth sat on the beach, he was watching the waves drift in an out hypnotically, he wasn't in the water cause his partner Leo, being both fire based and a cat, isn't very fond of water, he stroked Leo's fur softly "Don't worry buddy, I'm not gonna let you get wet..." he said, scratching his ears, "Thanks Jare!" Leo said enthusiastically rubbing his head against him, "Wonder what you look like in your other forms..." he said, rubbing down his back, "We'll know soon I'm sure." the panther in his lap said as he purred.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Connor had gotten away from the part of Town that looked like it could cave in on itself at any moment as fast as he could. He and Keramon decided maybe the beach would be a good place to go. He walked onto the Sand hoping he didn't stand out to much. He was looking at the waves when all of a sudden he stumbled into a guy sitting in the sand and he had a digimon with him!
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Jareth rolled to the side with Ember Leomon as the kid fell, "Watch where you're going...." he said, standing up, the flame panther leaping from his hand as he did, "Try not to crash into people." he said, laughing a bit, "What are you doing out here?" he asked, looking closely at the kid and his digimon, "I'm Jareth." he said, the panther walked up next to him, "I'm Leo." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:52 pm

"Hi and Sorry" Connor said "I'm Connor" he said "I'm Keramon" Connors creepy digimon said from behind Jareth
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am

Jareth looked at him, "Well my nice beach day is wholly ruined." he said, getting on one knee to pet Leo, "We heard some digimon were acting weird around here, so we came to check." he said, sitting back down, Leo getting back on his lap, he returned to petting his partner, both of them yawned simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:03 am

"Oh Sorry" Connor said "Keramon gets a little creepy at times it's not his fault" Goes over and hugs Keramon "But he's awsome!"
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:37 am

Jareth sighed, "I guess." he said, petting Leo, "Leo here has a creepy back-story, but he's a really great partner." he said, Leo wrapping his arms around Jareth's neck, "I'm glad I met him." he said, Jareth took his Digivice from his pocket, he inspected it, "Odd device I found, apparently I can use it to carry Leo around, but I prefer to have him walk behind me." he said, putting the device back into his pocket, "Besides, connecting with your Digimon is a good way to get it to evolve." he said, hugging Leo
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 am

"you have one too?" Connor asked. He took out his Black and Purple Digivice "This thing showed up in a ball of light like maybe an hour ago"
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

"I stole mine from the same place as I found Leo." he said, Leo laying down next to him, "Leo, Flame Claw." Jareth said, Leo jumping, slicing the collar off of a dog-like digimon that was behind Conner, "Looks like I've been found, mind lending me a hand? Or can you not?" Jareth asked, there we're still around fifteen dog-like creatures surrounding them, Jareth stood, "Leo, you ready?" he asked, "Yeah." Leo answered as the digimon surrounding them charged.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:55 am

"Bug Blaster!" Keramon shouted shooting a black inky data stream at a Dog like digimon "This is not what I signed up for!" Connor said "What are these things anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 am

"Their called Hunters." Jareth said, "Flame Claw." Leo jumped, slicing another 2 collars off, "I've had these guys on me for awhile, Ill explain later, get their collars off, it frees them from the brain washing." he said, "Ember Spit." Jareth said, the flame combined with the data steam breaking another collar.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:03 am

"Bug Blaster" Keramon shot off the collars of a couple more "Are they digimon?" Connor asked
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:10 am

"Barely, their minds barely remain intact because of the collars, they become raving beasts, so wild they put monkey's to shame." Jareth said, "They do whatever their master commands......" he said, "Flame Claw!" he said, breaking off three more collars, "Once the collars are removed, they return to the digital world." he said, pointing to the dissapereing collar-less creatures, "They no longer hold the right to be called digimon so long as their collars are on, so no actually." he said, "Ember Spit!" Jareth said, breaking two more collars, "Five more to go." he said, "I just hope they didn't bring an ultra-hunter with them...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 am

"Ok so what kind of digimon are they when there Collar is off?" Connor asked "Bug Blaster!" Keramon got the Collar off the last creature
(Seriously what digimon are they??)
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:22 am

"Its hard to say, most of them are a mutation using a specific Digimon's DNA." he said, watching as the last one dissapered, "Much like Leo, I'd say there a mutation bread to hunt off of Doggymon." he said, "Overall they are a new type of digimon, most of these DNA clones will dissapere permanently when their commander's collar is broken." he said, suddenly kicking a huge wolf creature that attacked him, "Speak of the Devil and he shall appear." he said, kicking him away, "That's the ultra hunter, the usual commander of the hunter units, break his collar and the smaller ones are deleted permanently, these guys are like Leo and have a mind of their own, they we're trained this way, so they'll stay, hold no sympathy." he said

(Yes I have permission to do this, and you sir are a great rper)
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:29 am

Suddenly a female voice on Connors digivice ran out whne he pointed it to the wolf creature "Shadowolfmon adult level his Shadow Dagger attack can knock the life out of anything if his claws and jaws don't first"

"Well thats new" Connor blinked
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:37 am

"Yeah, I was there when this thing was created.....in fact...." he said, getting on one knee, "Here Swolf." he said, the wolf charging at him tackling him to the ground and licking him, "Down boy." he said, removing his collar and crushing it, "Return to the Digiverse, Ill visit once I can." he said, the wolf dissapereing, "I trained many of the ultra hunters, so they feel a connection to me through their brain-washing." he said, "Its sad to see my own training go to waste." he said, "That's why I have Leo, to train a powerful Digimon to its greatest potential." he said, sitting down, Leo leaping onto his lap.
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:44 am

Suddenly a man came from nowhere "you boys have digimon" he said "Uh...yah" Connor replied "Come to this address at once" he said anding Connor a card. he turned around to read the card in the shade then turned back around but the man was gone. "I guess we should get going" Connor said

(The address is the DATS Building)
Back to top Go down
Gincen
Child
Child

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:46 am

"Yeah, I guess...." he said, "Wonder if he knows Ember Leomon is a mutation?" he asked, Leo running up behind him, "Let's go." Leo and Jareth both said.

((ill start))
Back to top Go down
Bakemon
SP Adult
SP Adult

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 am

(OK)

"Well lets go" Keramon said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day at the beach.   A nice day at the beach. Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day at the beach.
Page 1 of 1